Bring your talent to a company that employs more than 40,000 outstanding professionals across five continents.
INDRA is Spain's top multinational consulting and technology firm and one of the leaders in Europe and Latin America.
The branch in Chisinau is looking to extend its local team.
- Be part of a software development team.
- Maintain and enhance existent products.
- Participate in development of new products.
- Solve interesting problems.
- Learn and grow.
- Degree in computer and information technology.
- C / C++ or Java programming languages.
- SQL - would be an advantage.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to innovate, learn and share knowledge.
- English - would be an advantage.
- Attractive compensation package – salary based on interview results.
- Flexible work hours.
- A friendly and non-conflict working environment.
- Skilled co-workers to share experience with.
- Huge experience in developing scalable enterprise level applications.
- Growth in an international company.
The position assume full time job in the company’s office.
Part time or remote work is not applicable!
We thank all applicants and inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject: Software Developer.
* Va rugam sa spuneti angajatorului ca ati gasit acest post vacant pe novajobs.md!