UPC Media offers an independent and private service that respects the interests of its clients and provides an active environment inspiring its employees to great achievements.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
The Company is offering:
- Ultra-modern office in the very center of the Chisinau
- Official contract according to MD law
- Full paid training
- Net salary starting with 400USD and higher depending on your skills and expertise
- Paid lunch
- Friendly environment
...and much more
If you are interested in and meet the above requirements, please, send us your CV (English version) at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also can apply to the position directly on your website: www.upcmedia.md
A bright future for your career goal awaits you. Come and get it!
* Va rugam sa spuneti angajatorului ca ati gasit acest post vacant pe novajobs.md!