Lear Corporation is a leading global Tier 1 automotive supplier that serves all of the world’s major automakers with content on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide. We are a global leader in the supply of automotive seating and electrical power control systems with over 165 000 employees working in 38 countries spanning across the globe.
The firm is looking for a Senior Accountant who will be reporting to Finance Manager (Plant Controller) and will be responsible for company’s accounting policy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Invoice verification and processing;
- Price and standard cost control and update;
- Journal entry control and processing;
- Balance sheet account reconciliation;
- Supplier / Customer accounts reconciliation.
- Master degree in accountancy, economics or finance;
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience in a similar role, preferable in a production company;
- MS Office working knowledge; knowledge of ERP system (QAD) is an advantage;
- Advanced English;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
- Opportunity to gain broad analytical skills and experience;
- Dynamic working environment.
PUT YOUR SKILLS TO BETTER USE:
If you desire a challenging work environment and want an opportunity to grow, please submit your CV and Cover Letter in English at Lear Corporation SRL, e-mail: email@example.com
Or. Ungheni, Zona Economică Liberă, str. G.Crestiuc, nr.3, Lear Corporation
Tel. (+373) 236 80 706, Mob. 060200706, Fax: 0236 30 799
* Va rugam sa spuneti angajatorului ca ati gasit acest post vacant pe novajobs.md!