UPC Media offers an independent and private service that respects the interests of its clients and provides an active environment inspiring its employees to great achievements.
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our sales team.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- -Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
The Company is offering:
- Ultra-modern office in the very center of the Chisinau
- Official contract according to MD law
- Full paid training
- Net salary starting with 400USD and higher depending on your skills and expertise
- Paid lunch
- Friendly environment
...and much more
If you are interested in and meet the above requirements, please, send us your CV (English version) at email@example.com
You also can apply to the position directly on your website: www.upcmedia.md
A bright future for your career goal awaits you. Come and get it!
* Va rugam sa spuneti angajatorului ca ati gasit acest post vacant pe novajobs.md!