Lear Corporation is ranked #154 on the Fortune 500 with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Lear maintains 257 locations in 38 countries around the globe and employs approximately 165 000 employees. Lear is traded under the symbol [LEA] on the New York Stock Exchange.
For our local business in Ungheni area, Moldova, we have an exciting opportunity for Continuous Improvement Manager, who is accomplished at working in an international and fast growing environment. The successful candidate for this post will have a proven record of previous Continuous improvement designing world-class manufacturing and administrative processes using Value Stream Mapping methodology and couching the Lear European community. Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for increasing effectiveness.
Key responsibilities include (but not be limited to):
- Continuous Improvement principles implementation (Lean, Six Sigma and Best Practices) and drive compliance and implementation;
- Driving Value Stream Mapping activities to optimize sources and equipments;
- Deliver Plant CI Project Roadmap with regular and sustainable results;
- Partnership with Global Facilities and Corporate Manufacturing to validate and ensure all new expenditures, dispositions, expansions and - constructions are consistent with Continuous Improvement and Sustainability principles;
- Ensure Global Best Practices are instituted into each new process and sustained in existing processes.
- University degree in maintenance or engineering;
- Demonstrable experience in automotive industry is an advantage;
- High motivation, flexibility, ability to work in a team, target- oriented and reliability;
- Analytical, structured and independent way of work;
- Abilities to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions will terminate you to make the right decisions;
- Master Black Belt certification is an advantage;
- Advanced spoken and written communication skills in Romanian and English.
PUT YOUR SKILLS TO BETTER USE:
If you desire a challenging work environment and want an opportunity to grow, please submit your CV in English language to email@example.com or call to the phone number 060200706
* Va rugam sa spuneti angajatorului ca ati gasit acest post vacant pe novajobs.md!