UPC Media offers an independent and private service that respects the interests of its clients and provides an active environment inspiring its employees to great achievements.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at UPC Media as we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to support Commercial Department.
Commercial Assistant Key Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Target specific sectors of interest for the company;
2. Increasing /hunt for new companies matching our partnership profile;
3. Support the management of subcontractors as required and in line with company procedures
4. Collecting and collating information/data for commercial claims and also the production of regular commercial reports
5. Assisting in the development of programmes for the delivery of projects
6. Support the Commercial Manager in exercising full control of projects as directed
7. Actively participating and assisting in the identification of continual improvements at post contract reviews
8. Assisting, as necessary with tenders/enquiries relating to new projects
9. Assisting with the effective resolution of payment/commercial queries
10. Undertake any other such duties considered to be commensurate with the experience of the post
holder and the requirements of the post
- Essential Requirements
- Experience of working in a commercial role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages especially Microsoft Excel Ability to time manage, set priorities and work to strict deadlines
- Able to work as part of a team and also independently, with minimal supervision
- Excellent planning and organisational skills Negotiation and influencing skills with a good level of commercial awareness
- A methodical approach to work and high attention to detail
The Company is offering:
- Ultra-modern office in the very center of the Chisinau
- Official contract according to MD law
- Full paid training
- Net salary starting with 400USD and higher depending on your skills and expertise
- Paid lunch
- Friendly environment
...and much more
If you are interested in and meet the above requirements, please, send us your CV (English version) at email@example.com
You also can apply to the position directly on your website: www.upcmedia.md
A bright future for your career goal awaits you. Come and get it!
* Va rugam sa spuneti angajatorului ca ati gasit acest post vacant pe novajobs.md!