UPC Media offers an independent and private service that respects the interests of its clients and provides an active environment inspiring its employees to great achievements.
We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Advanced degree in Accounting
The Company is offering:
- Ultra-modern office in the very center of the Chisinau
- Official contract according to MD law
- Full paid training
- Net salary starting with 400USD and higher depending on your skills and expertise
- Paid lunch
- Friendly environment
...and much more
If you are interested in and meet the above requirements, please, send us your CV (English version) at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also can apply to the position directly on your website: www.upcmedia.md
A bright future for your career goal awaits you. Come and get it!
* Va rugam sa spuneti angajatorului ca ati gasit acest post vacant pe novajobs.md!